Friday, April 17, 2009

Time to plant!






Mom and I got the plants all in the beds yesterday and today.  
In the first bed is tomatoes--cherry, goliath, better boy, grape, bush boy, and peppers--red, green and yellow bell.  
The second bed is the climbers--on the bean trellis I got from Gurney's.  I have 14 zucchini plants and 4 cucumbers.  (For some reason, I overlooked the yellow squash and ended up with a ton of zucchinis!)  
The third bed is broccoli, 18 plants, one cabbage that my son's teacher gave to him, and a large rhubarb.  
The fourth bed (closer to the house, and more easily seen) has yellow cherry and yellow large tomatoes ("Lemon Boy"), grape tomatoes, and Early girl tomatoes.  Also there is one red bell pepper and 3 cantaloupe vines.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks GREAT!! Sounds like you did it right by taking the class and learning how to do it correctly. Can't wait to see how it *grows*! By the way, G loves tomoatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This is the first time I've seen your site. Looks good. The garden looks great. I bet you all had a lot of fun.

    Love, Brian

    ReplyDelete